For International Users
- iTriage does NOT collect personal information from anyone who accesses the Web site, except if you provide it in feedback or comments via email. We do not share your information with third parties unless you provide us your permission to do so.
- Protecting Children. None of our sites or services are directed at children, and we make every reasonable effort to ensure that we do not accept personal information from persons under 13 years of age.
- iTriage does NOT collect or store credit card information.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Web site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Our web logs and email records are stored indefinitely within a dedicated data storage at iTriage.
- iTriage does NOT run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- iTriage does NOT share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- iTriage does NOT engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- iTriage does NOT send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- iTriage may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
- iTriage may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of iTriage we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
Please send your feedback on this private policy via email.